Preserved flowers need very minimum maintenance, after a few months or years your flowers could have some dust on them. To remove the dust it is very simple, you could use an air spray, a blow dryer from a distance or gentle dap a wet wipe to the surface of your arrangement.
The quality of your arrangement will depend on how you take care of it.
It is important to:
- Avoid touching your roses. As they are natural plants, their leaves and flowers are fragile
- Avoid exposure to humidity
- Avoid placing your arrangement in direct sunlight
- DO NOT water your arrangement!
- Your arrangement is for indoor use only.
- Remove dust with a duster or an air-spray from a distance.
- Do not remove your flowers from its original design.
- Do not place the lid on top of the flowers, this will crush your flowers. The lid is made to place under your arrangement.